Sunshine and Grease


They Sound Like Trains


It’s taken me a long time to get into Los Llamarada, but now that I have I count them among the most important sounds in music right now. The four piece from Monterrey Mexico have been cooking up some untamed punk music that has roots firmly in the no wave scene. I don’t think music can get more murky then this monster of a band here. Simultaneously working in minimal song structures and then adding so many random sounds and seriously demented vocals make for an interesting listen.

There’s a brand new 7” out on SS, who also released their debut album earlier this year. Here is a link to a free album they put out on a Mexican internet label. Check out their Myspace page for more songs and info about picking up their records.

The Very Next Moment
I'm Sorry

1 Responses to “They Sound Like Trains”

  1. # Blogger Connor Morris

    best photo.  

Post a Comment